Cheesecake is something that everyone loves dearly and spend way too much on, from a pricey bakery to satisfy their taste buds. This is a routine for many of us whenever we long for the exquisite taste of the cheesecake. But the thought of making cheesecake doesn’t even cross our minds, as we think it is a very complicated process and cannot be done at home. Even if we do try making it at home, it somehow never turns out how we want it, making us go back to buying those expensive ones from the stores. But by following a few simple tips, we can master the sacred art of making Easy cheesecake Recipe!
Easy CheeseCake recipe
- The main goal that we need to attain is for the cheesecake to be as creamy as possible, and this is possible only by whipping the batter for a very long time.
- Pre-bake the crust- not many people follow this, but to get a crispy crust it is advisable to pre-bake it.
- Make sure that the cream cheese that you are using is at room
- After making of the cheesecake, it has to be kept in the fridge for a minimum of 8 hours.
- Instead of directly placing the pan in the oven directly, it should be placed in a roasting pan with water in it, so that there are no cracks.
Following these simple tips will help us in preparing flawless creamy cheesecakes. You can buy this cakes online.Now coming to the recipe, there are many recipes of cheesecake that end up confusing us as to which one to follow. Here is the most simple and basic recipe for cheesecake that is easy to make and tasty to eat.
Required ingredients for the crust.
- 250g digestive biscuits or any other biscuits
- Five tablespoons of cooking butter
- One spoon of sugar
Required ingredients for the cheesecake.
- 500g of cream cheese softened
- 100ml of sour cream
- One cup of sugar
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Three eggs
– Pre-heat the oven at 350°F
– Grind the biscuits finely using a blender and mix the teaspoon full of sugar in the butter. Mix this butter with the ground biscuits.
– Take a pan and cover the outside of it with aluminium foil and the base with a greaseproof paper.
– Put this mixture in a pan and spread the biscuit equally.
– Put this in the oven and heat it for 10 minutes and then let it cool down for a while.
FOR THE FILLING
-Empty the cream cheese into a big bowl and mix it until a fine texture is formed
– And then add sour cream to it and mix them for at least 8 minutes until it becomes creamy and smooth.
– Later mix the eggs and sugar and whip them till it becomes stiff and add it to the cheese mixture along with the vanilla extract and mix them vigorously.
– Pour this mixture into a pan that has the crust in it. And place this pan in a roasting pan and pour hot water in it till it is half full.
– Cook it for 1-1 1/2 hours at 325°F
– Let the cake cool down for 30 minutes and then put it in the fridge for a minimum of 6 hours before devouring it.
After the cheesecake is made, if needed you can also prepare sauces of fruits like strawberry or raspberry. All you need to do is take a cup of fruits, either strawberry or raspberry and pour them in a pan with some sugar and mash the fruits. Then heat it for about five minutes by which you get a thick sauce. Switch off the heat and let it cool down for some time. While having the cheesecake, pour this sauce on top of the cake to give it a nice flavour.
Though it is a time-consuming recipe, it is quite simple and easy to make. So with a little bit of hard work and patience we get a delicious home-made cheesecake that tastes amazing. Therefore, the next time you want to have a cheesecake there is no need to dig holes in your pockets, you know exactly how to make the mouthwatering cheesecake, go for it!
If you are Planning to order cheesecake online, you can place order for Online Cake Delivery in Hyderabad or Send Cakes to Hyderabad.